Re: Ever The Twane (ATTN: Trifali, Y'sir)

Jessica Freise

She went. Not out of a sense of duty, but because he was a friendly, if unfamiliar, face who offered her answers. Dardueth beside her, they left the horrors on the sands behind. She only wished she could get the images out of her head as her green broadcast very*loudly* about the whole thing. Love warred with a distaste and fear she hated to feel for someone who loved and wanted her so much. Maybe that was why she began to cry as they exited the sands.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 7:08 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"You can do this," Y'sir said. "Then we'll get you guys cleaned up. Okay? Come with me."