Re: Ever The Twane (ATTN: Trifali, Y'sir)

Jessica Freise

She looked away, looked down and found herself lost for a moment in the swirling gaze of the dragonet. She stared, the sight of blood and gore still present, but taking on a somewhat dream-like quality. It wasn't going to fix it, it wasn't going to change it, and she'd need some serious help, she realized as she aanswered, sounding distant, "I won't lose her. Yes, I'll come with you. She's still so hungry...."

On Sep 8, 2020, at 9:46 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Hey now, don't say that," Y'sir said gently. "It's very important that you nurture the bond right now even if it's a bit scary to you. We'll get through this. I know you're not going to like to hear this, but we need to get your pretty green fed. Can you come with me? I can have my lifemate talk to yours while she eats if it helps."