Re: Hatching Feast - Such As It Is atten: Rennitz, Yiyu, any #HatchingForeth2020

Jessica Freise

Yiyu blanched, but stood straight and took Rennitz's hand for just a moment before carefully releasing it, aware of all the restrictions on both of them.

"Does anyone have any word on her? And that green, will she be trained, truly?"

On Sep 8, 2020, at 6:55 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Oh, Gayatri, this is gorgeous! Thank you! A pearl... Oh, Yiyu, remind me to talk to you later," Rennitz said as an aside to her other friend. She had the necklace that Ysolde had made for her ready and waiting. "I know just the jewelcrafter.... oh." She blinked. "I was going to say that Ysolde can make beautiful things with pearls, but.." Rennitz fell quiet a minute at the memory of what had happened to her.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...