Re: Walking Whers (Diagir/Any)

Jessica Freise

"That one dragon," V'drare temporized, "could save a single life or many fighting Thread. There's no telling. But it does seem....horrendous and very unfare to the youngling who Impressed her."

On Sep 7, 2020, at 5:17 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"It must be hard for you riders especially," Diagir emphathized. "I don't know anything about dragons, only whers and canines. But I know that if a baby wher murdered a human, it would be put down. No dragon can have that happen, though."
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...