Re: Hatching Feast - Such As It Is atten: Rennitz, Yiyu, any #HatchingForeth2020

Jessica Freise

Yiyu smiled brilliantly. She reached out, then dropped her hand, remembering the rules of this little get-together.

"You, more than anyone else, helped me stay strong and learn who and what I am, Rennitz. I owe you for that."

On Sep 6, 2020, at 10:13 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"You do?" Rennitz's tone was soft and touched, eyes maybe a bit wet. "That's too sweet, dear. But now you'll be close to me and our dragons will get to be as close as we are. Just think, barely hours old and he's already got a friend, even if Basilith doesn't know it. Oh, do watch out, he hisses, but we're trying to work on that. Oh! I'm just... so happy and excited to see you again!"
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...