Re: Hatching Feast - Such As It Is atten: Rennitz, Yiyu, any #HatchingForeth2020

Jessica Freise

Yiyu considered the questions. How was she, truly?

"It is a little lonely. I miss you most of all. Mertrith is doing wonderfully, though," she added, exchanging a smile that they both no couldhaving Impressed.

On Sep 6, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"It was.... graphic," Rennitz admitted with a shudder. "I knew that hatchlings could hurt a human, but I've never seen one kill before. And my breath but was that green intent on murdering Sorho. I don't think Foreth herself could have stopped her." She shuddered again before offering Yiyu a little smile in return. "I've missed you too, my dear. I'm glad to see that you're doing well. How are you? How's Mertrith?"
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...