Re: Party: Pardon My Clumsiness attn Miacca / Ronhim

Mya L. R.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 9:19 AM kepheren <kepheren@...> wrote:
His face brightened a bit at the mention of the kitchens. It was without a doubt the high point thus far of being at the Weyr. Ronhim had never eaten so well in his life! But he got a bit more sombre at the question as to where he had come from.

"Arolos Hold," he said simply.  "My job was to pick up heavy things and just do whatever they told me to..."

He shrugged a bit as his voice trailed off. It wasn't a subject he liked to talk about much.

"It's much nicer here."

Miacca couldn't help her giggle when she saw his expression brighten.  "Yeah, that is a fairly common expression I get when I mention Kitchens and baker together.  Along with maybe a little jealousy that I had an inside source for baked goodies."  She did pause to consider how he'd trailed off, less than eager sounding, when he was speaking about where he'd come from.  "Sounds like a necessary job but not one that'd have much variety unless you got lots of different shaped things to move.  Or maybe I'm just used to the whole rotating chore routine here that anything without the variety sounds like it'd get monotonous."

--
Member Name: MyaL