Re: Meeting of accidental thieves {Qabil, Trifali}

Jessica Freise

OOC: Autocorrect is weird.

"I wondered," Trifali said, "If you'd seen a small figurine when you came by. My sister gave it to me and I regard it as precious."

On Aug 24, 2020, at 10:08 AM, Kouga <@Kouga32> wrote:

Trifali had been busy. Her head was full of lectures and hopes and fears. The closer it came, the more excited she was. She had taken Kassia's words to heart; if not a gold, then perhaps another would be that perfect someone for her.
She was so involved in her thoughts and her work that she didn't miss
the trinket until she reached for it and it wasn't there. She blinked,
looking around. It wasn't there, not here, either, or over there.
Rising, she followed the path of the last person who had come by,
trying to squash her go-to emotions of indigence and panic that she'd
lost it.

"Excuse me," she said.<<

Qabil blinked and looked away from the slowly filling basket at the
voice. It took her a moment to realize who has spoken and focus on
Trifali with a smile "Hello." she offered brightly and slightly slowly
after a short pause as if to register what was said or think of a
response. It was around then she registered the knots on the girl's
shoulder along with the uniform and made to quickly step out of her
way "Sorry. I am in your way am I?" she offered as she did so the
words again slightly slow.

ooc: hope this works as I wasn't sure what "Indigence" meant an google
says "extreme state of poverty" so yep....

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric