Re: Twisted Logic (ATTN: Nyzara/Zy'fen)

Jessica Freise

"Excellent senses," she said, deciding to let his self-criticism lie for now. "I've worked very hard to accommodate and adjust to a lack of sight, though Flare helps of course. I don't see it so much as I am disabled as I am my own personal definition of normal."

On Aug 28, 2020, at 9:39 AM, Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:

(OOC- sorry it took me so long to answer)

Zy'fen gave a bitter chuckle. "I can't eve take care of myself. I can't take care of Nerenth. Other people have to bathe and oil him now. How would I take care of a demanding new flit hatchling?"

Then Zy'fen shifted the conversation off himself, to Nyzara. "How do you cope with your...disability?" He was interested in her answer, thinking maybe it would help him.