Re: This Is Unacceptable atten: Nayari/T'rif

Nutmeg

That was unexpected and Nayari gestured for T'rif to take a seat. "I see." she said with a frown. Not the usual topic of conversation. "I know that you're not the sort to come to me on a whim so tell me what's happened."

OoC: Let me know if you wanted to keep going on this one.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 9:54 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
T'rif came in, shut the door, and gave a polite salute. "Ma'am, I unfortunately need to lodge a complaint against a fellow ACM."

Recluso#6042 on Discord