Re: Second Verse, More Pain Than The First (Arialae, any healers)

Kate Polsom

The apprentice quickly grabbed one of the chairs they had and rolled it over, “Please, sit. We will get you into the room.” She saw another apprentice, “Go get Journeyman Rendan. Telll him a woman in labour, water broke.”

The other apprentice ran off, straight for Rendan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 12:07 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"I... I think so, yes," Arialae grunted with one hand on her abdomen. "This is my second and-ngh, the first wasn't this bad." Tears formed in Arialae's eyes at the pain.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...