Re: Camping Trip Greenflight!!: Into the Unknown ((Attn: Kinara/Arendelth, any chasers))

Kouga

Fly! Fly fly fly fly fly! Koetith heard, he felt, and he flew! She
called he answered! Lor'ci was confused and lost, his rider was never
meant to be lost! He would not let it stand and this? This would fix
it! They knew fly! He roared a challenge to the green following her
trail as quickly as his wings would let him. His rider was not so full
of emotion, they were both good at being less than that and the
turmoil in his rider meant he had to do something to help stabilize
Lor'ci. This was good and he would use it. It would be better if it
was his Lor'ci's favorite green, if it was Tambrath, but Tam was not
here and Arendelth was was pretty so they would fly!

Lor'ci was abruptly pulled from the downward spiral his thoughts were
trying to take by the sound of a rising green. They had only had two
with them and neither had seemed close so he couldn't help the abrupt
shift in his thoughts to 'What?'. He blinked, managing to follow
Kinara, catching part of her words part of her plea. She was as lost
as them it seemed and this was yet another thing that was not supposed
to happen apparently. He had prepared for a lot to happen here, but
not death and not a flight. It left him wrong footed, but it also let
him focus. He felt the pull of his blue, felt the rising lust and let
himself be pulled. He couldn't focus and while the wouldn't be his
choice of ways to fix things, it worked and it worked well. Or at
least it worked well for now. So Lor'ci let himself feel the burn in
his body and the wind on his wings even as he watched Kinara his mind
registering the changes in his wingmate and realizing she was not
pleased with this.

--------------

Get'ew had been rather slow on the uptake, he had been focused on
trying to organize his thoughts and trying to focus on his need to be
there for his wing, but Pengith had insisted they come to not think
about the wing. Apparently that included even if something went wrong
back home because the lust was crawling through him and he didn't like
it.

Pengith was large, strong, and knew how to get things done. Being a
leader may never have been what he wanted, but Get'ew had made them a
leader and he had made himself his rider's personal watcher. Get'ew
worked too hard, he remember a time they didn't when there had been a
green, but it was a long gone memory and one that didn't do anything
anymore for his rider. He had made Get'ew sign them up for this so
that he could force his rider to relax and he was again going to force
the issue. She was perfect and glowed so brightly! He didn't like
imposing on his rider like this, but he would make Get'ew listen to
him! {{Let us catch the skies together!}} he called out to her.

Get'ew knew he couldn't fight the brown, knew it wouldn't work out at
all for him, but there were times he wished he could. "I am sorry." He
offered Kinara trying to at least help with the look on her face. She
didn't appear to be any happier with this than he was, or rather with
the suddenness of it which is what really got to him. He was used to
flights, but well he didn't like them when they were so sudden and
during times they had other things to worry about. At least he could
say she wasn't one of his wing, but he wasn't sure if that made things
better or worse.

-----------

[[Hobath... Hobath...]] Rena had felt it the second it had started and
she immediately reached out to stop it "Hobath shard it all this is
not the time!" she yelled, but the blue was not listening. He wasn't
listening and the green was flying and then so was he. She hadn't
heard all of Kinara's words, but she had heard enough of her pleas and
seen the other female enough to know this was not right. Shard it all
she should have known, or rather had known it would been soon, but why
now?

Hoabth didn't care about the pleas of his rider. She was rising and he
would chase! {{Fly Arendelth! Fly so far and so high the winds can not
catch you! I will follow you all the way to that place and be there to
meet you!}} he promised. His wings carried him swiftly as he left the
ground following in her trail with a pleased rumble. {{I have seen you
fly beautiful Arendelth! I have seen your skill! I know you can take
us all on a great chase and never be caught unless you wanted to be.
Let me show you how great these wings are even when not flying to meet
thread!}}

Rena sadly found her pleading falling on a deaf dragon, he wasn't
listening to her and was already in the air. She forced herself to
follow the sound of Kinara's voice and get closer to the other female.
Kinara looked as distraught as Rena felt and she hated it for the
other girl, but well sadly nothing to be done now, but see how things
turn out. Her only good note was at least she had her bag with her if
anyone ended up with marks.

---------

Pensherth couldn't help lifting his head at the call of a green, it
was something to pay attention to, but he didn't move more than that
especially when Zuhelth shifted. He quickly nuzzled the little green
reassuringly {{I will not leave you Zuhelth.}} he promised her even as
he felt his Cosi debate on what to do. He shifted just a bit and
curled even more around the little green in his care throwing one
stubby wing over her to offer the most comfort he could.

Zuhelth eyed the larger green, she understood her feelings, but she
also had her blue here with her, her Pensherth and her V'jal had his
rider. She understood but was glad she had her blue instead of needing
to fly to escape the feelings. She crooned sadly to the blue curled
around her even as she knew her V'jal was debating. She knew hers
would like to go over and be with the males, but knew he didn't want
to do that to Pensherth's rider, she hoped the blue's rider could coax
him back over here with them soon.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 6:33 PM Rosiegirl <rosiegirl872@...> wrote:

With Arendelth twisting herself higher into the air, luring her suitors higher even as she glanced back to examine those who had answered her challenging call, Kinara’s felt her green’s exuberance at the males seeking after her just as Kinara's body felt..nearly *crawling* with the sudden, desperate need flowing into her from Arendelth.

As the first rider to approach her was an older very tall and bulky man, someone who would intimidate a person even if they *didn’t* have either Kinara’s history or her current flustered and kinda unnerved state of mind, Kinara didn’t immediately recognize that she’d met him before when he’d been walking his adorable dog nor did his words register with her. So, as he approached her first reaction before she could stop herself was to take a couple steps back from him giving a shake of her head. Her hand came up, just a little as she couldn’t stop the small sounding plea of “Wait, please…” from escaping her lips despite trying to hold it back.

A handful of heartbeats later her flight-lust brain caught up and she recognized the nearly hulking (in her mind) rider as the nice, friendly one who she’d already met, and then heard his attempt at reassuring her. Swallowing hard, Kinara kept herself still despite keeping her arms crossed in front of her, and with that same small apologetic voice replied with “I tried...tried to convince her to wait. She *shouldn’t* be Flying now, it’s too soon...and...and it’s *here*. I just..” and here Kinara’s rambling shorted out as she saw Bl’by’s gaze rake down her body.

Seeing him looking at her so...candidly, caused a rise of conflicting emotions in the young woman. Kinara’s mind, still very much *her* despite the pull she felt to merge with Arendelth, instinctively wanted to pull away and protect herself as it screamed denials of ‘No, no, no! This shouldn’t be happening! Why would *she* do this to me without warning?!’ However, her body was already feeling getting the lust overflowing from Arendelth to her and had a different reaction. She pulled in a sharp breath as her back straightened abruptly, chest rising over her folded arms, and she practically felt heat following his eyes down her body. She even bit her lip to keep the whimper she felt in her throat from escaping. She was quite thankful when his eyes left her to scan their surroundings, as his eyes seemed to release her and give her leave to look around as well, which she gladly did. She was *not* (she told herself) going to rake her gaze over Bl’by like he did to her. She didn’t need to further examine his still kinda intimidatingly large frame...not if she was trying to get herself calm (well, as calm as she could be) after all.

Her eyes darting around the clearing caught sight of another approaching man, Tolfast, who was rushing over to her. She wasn’t quite aware enough to notice that he wasn’t sporting riders knots, her brain just making the assumption that he was another participant in Arendelth’s Flight. His questions, however, had her turning a confused look at Tolfast but before she could revert to her previous apologies Bl’by was snapping at the other man in a tone that had Kinara flinching back from the bluerider. Did he *already* feel that possessive and sure of winning the Flight that he was warning off the other rider?

Gulping a bit from his sharp tone and shooting Bl’by a hesitant glance, Kinara finally rambled out her apology to the newly arrived ‘rider’ Bl’by had just snapped at “I’m sorry Sir...she...my green. She’s Flying far too early, when she shouldn’t be.”

However, as soon as the words to Tolfast left her mouth Kinara had another rider moving close to her when Bl’by’s focused shifted to Tolfast and, like a frightened puppy, the woman backed away from K’sway so that he wasn’t in range of touching her with a sharp “Wait!” That was directed to both the young looking rider who’d moved close to her but also the rider who’d arrived who seemed to be closest to her own age. Kinara, arms still hugging around herself, moved to keep herself out of arm's reach of the riders beginning to gather around her.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 3:57 PM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:

Edited Post: (permission from Rosiegirl)

Sixanth's head snapped up, and then the brown was winging his way after the rising green, utterly ignoring the other chasers- not that he thought a *blue* would be able to outfly him. ((Beautiful Arendelth, you will fly high and strong, and then I will be the one to catch you!))

K'sway blinked, his mind already partly with his dragon, taking advantage of the blue rider moving away to sidle towards Kinara more.
~
Panterath wasted no words, only joined the other blue and brown chasing the rising green, the blue pacing himself, holding back just slightly for the final moment.

((Mine. I chase.)) he told P'xian.