Re: Oooooh Baby Baby (Nadia, Healer on duty in the infirmary)

Kate Polsom

“What has brought you to the Infirmary today?” Rendan asked, pulling out a clipboard from a drawer to write notes on.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, August 31, 2020, 9:01 AM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

"Alright." She said with a smile.

She followed him into the small exam room and was aware quickly of the scent of numbered and redwort.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020, 9:13 PM Kate Polsom via groups.io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
“Follow me and we’ll go to an exam room,” Rendan said, gesturing with his arm as he went to move towards an exam room. He would ask questions once they were there.

The exam room was small, filled with various healer supplies. Smelled of redwort and numbweed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 7:07 PM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

Nadia gave the healer a smile. "If you have some time, please."