Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Aaron

"You did great, you got her out, you can let us handle this bit now," Cremsden said reassuringly. "Let's just check you're all right now, yeah? You able to get your trousers down to show me where that blood's coming from or you want me to cut them off?"

"I can do it," said Kodah. No one had ever asked to cut his pants off before. He untied the trousers and gingerly pulled them down over the wound, not having any care for who might see. It was a flesh wound and just shallow enough to not need stitches. Probably.