Re: Sooo did you just not like me? {M'gil, T'rif}

Kouga

Did someone somehow start saying how much he loved finding out about his daughters and put this young man up to it? But no, the name sounded familiar and he hoped that no one would just make up a connection to him. It wasn't out of the realm of possibility, but he really hoped this man was there in earnest.
"I...had no idea you existed," T'rif said, still a bit stunned at the
prospect of yet another child from his past. "It would have been from
a flight. That doesn't mean that I don't welcome you into my life or
that you're worth any less. I just didn't know." <<

M'gil couldn't help a frown at the words, he heard them, but they
didn't make sense. No surely she would have sent word to him, right?
He opened his mouth to offer a reply, but shut it again before
anything came out. "I'm sorry. I thought you knew and just didn't care
or something." he offered after a moment "I think I need to send her a
message."

He nodded mentally at the thought and taking in the rest of the words
"Would be the best thought yes, but she would never have admitted to
something like that when I was that young I don't think. I hope I can
say the same, but it has been a long couple of turns, especially the
last sevenday." He offered suddenly tired the energy that had at
gotten him here run out and for once glad for Tulioth offering his
mental support. He might somewhat resent what Tulioth brought to him,
but the support, the everlasting support was something he did try to
work for at least on most days naely the days they weren't ignoring or
yelling at each other.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric