Re: I've Got To Help, Blast It (Attn: M'gal/Ozayith, Foreth / Truenoth / Talith

Laurie

Oh, good, the DragonHealer had arrived and was ministering to the two sires. {{Foreth, how's Kassia? And how are you doing? Do I need to bring the Healer to you? He's taking care of Truenoth and Talith right now,}} Ozayith said, gently moving eggs to the edges of the Sands. If they were at the edge, they shouldn't get stepped on. He allowed Truenoth--Talith, too--to watch what he was doing so they'd know he was being as careful as possible.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:40 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
The Caverns were now as full as they could possibly be. How more eggs weren't destroyed was anyone's guess. Foreth was still screaming her heart out, but she didn't end up hitting the other bronze.