Re: Sooo did you just not like me? {M'gil, T'rif}

sailyn2

Did someone somehow start saying how much he loved finding out about his daughters and put this young man up to it? But no, the name sounded familiar and he hoped that no one would just make up a connection to him. It wasn't out of the realm of possibility, but he really hoped this man was there in earnest.

"I...had no idea you existed," T'rif said, still a bit stunned at the prospect of yet another child from his past. "It would have been from a flight. That doesn't mean that I don't welcome you into my life or that you're worth any less. I just didn't know."