Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Aaron

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 16:15 Vicky Orman <vickyorman@...> wrote:
Normally they would insist on going to the Infirmay but Kassia was the weyrwoman, not in danger of anything immediate right now so though he wanted to get her out of there now, he would agree to that.
"I'm going to put some numbing on your head as well," he said. It wouldn't do much aside from stopping the muscles spasming in reaction to pain but he couldn't administer anything stronger until  the situation was calmer. He took the numbweed from Vayka and  administered it. "We'll just make sure your arm is stable as well - how is it?" he asked Vayka.

"I can help carry her," Kodah insisted as he realized the Healers were preparing to move her. Sniffit rumbled his agreement... but then he noticed something.

**Kodah bleeds,** he said, though he did not seem terribly concerned. He showed Kodah an image of his right hip, where blood was seeping into the fabric of his trousers.

"Oh, I'm bleeding," he said, somewhat stupefied. He had not noticed at all, but considering the adrenaline rush, he was not surprised. And since Sniffit was not worried, it must have been superficial... surely.