Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Jessica Freise

{{ As are we! }} Mertrith announced. Yiyu, white-faced, joined her green and her fellow Weyrlings.

"What can we possibly do to help?" she queried concernedly.

On Aug 29, 2020, at 4:26 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

{{Tototh is here!}} The pale blue came barreling to Alberith's muster and stood with his wings out and eyes rolling red. {{No one attacks the Weyr on my watch, nossir!}}

S'lion wasn't far behind the blue and looked shocked and outraged. "Is it true, what he's saying? Did someone attack this Weyr again?" Memories of that night at Fort tried to surface but S'lion firmly pushed them back.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...