Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Jerzy Tobin

K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.))

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))
((Attack?!)) Buyeath bugled in alarm. ((Who would dare?))

Phyllia was on her feet, wrapping her arms around her blue's neck,
fear very evident on her face. Buyeath remained planted where he was
assemble. He couldn't defend the Weyr if His needed him more, and her
fear was much, much closer.

((I cannot, Alberith! Mine needs me here!))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146