Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Laura Walker

And there was another Healer running up, Cremsden very reluctantly following the wher to where Kassia lay.

"Sir." For once the title wasn't him being passive aggressive. Some situations deserved a 'sir' "Anyone else injured?" Already he was glancing around, checking for anyone who might have been with her.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:31 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
K'ren was there. K'ren would save the day. For him she tried hard to keep her eyes open. She coughed even as she squeezed his hand and then cried out as her arm was jostled. She coughed again, some light smoke and dust inhalation from the attack creeping up.