Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Vicky Orman

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:31 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
K'ren was there. K'ren would save the day. For him she tried hard to keep her eyes open. She coughed even as she squeezed his hand and then cried out as her arm was jostled. She coughed again, some light smoke and dust inhalation from the attack creeping up.

"That's it Kass, we're here," K'ren encouraged. "Easy, easy...we'll get some numbing on the arm soon enough. We need to check you over. Try and stay awake. Is there anything else that hurts? Vayka is taking good care of your injuries and she needs to know if you hurt."