Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Aaron

Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at the healer. "Oww...." was all she could say.

Inwardly she found the energy to try to soothe Foreth, but the gold was still frantic. ((I'll...be okay, love.))

Kodah was too relieved at hearing Kassia speak again once they had her all the way outside that he forgot to roll his eyes about knowing she was pregnant – of course, he knew she was pregnant...

"You're going to be OK, ma'am," he said. "You're here with me – it's Kodah. And a Healer. Can you see how many fingers I'm holding up?" Three. Open your eyes...