Re: A Queen's Panic atten: Andronda/Foreth.

Jerzy Tobin

Healers were arriving. Kassia was getting looked at. Finally Nykantiath's words could sink in. She screamed a little softer and sounded slightly less panicked. ((Don't hurt her! Careful!)) she called to the healers.
((The healers know what they're doing, Foreth,)) Nykantiath reassured,
her voice steady and firm. ((It's what they do. They will help
yours, and they will help you and the others. We are here for you,
Foreth. I am here for you, and here with you.))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146