Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Alyx

Thanks for stating the obvious Vayka thought, though for once she kept that behind her teeth.

"Alright let's get closer to the outside, less smoke." She stepped behind the man, and looked at Kassia. "Hey there wake up, can you wake for me?" She grabbed some smelling salts and waved them under her nose. Then to the guard. "Be careful, she's pregnant you know, can't jostle her too much."