Re: Healer Coming Through - Can You Take This? Attn Any

Kouga

There were certain Healer instincts. You ran towards trouble, always, no matter what.
Even if you had a baby with you.

The sound of the explosion had Cremsden on his feet, Arden still
clasped in one arm, reaching for his bag with his free hand. Whatever
that was, it was a sign the Infirmary was very likely about to be
packed out and that meant Healers needed to be there now. If he had a
baby.. well, he could find someone to take the baby. Someone could
find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got
there.

For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask
whether this was a good place to take a baby.

Sniffit did not know exactly what a Healer looked like – he was smart,
but recognizing the differences between this set of knots and that,
well... It was a little beyond him. But he recognized that this one
was running toward the Hatching Cavern.

Sniffit barked at the man with the tiny one and bounded up to him.
Then he turned to bound back. He looked behind. Are you following me?
He motioned with his head. Follow me. He bounded toward the caverns,
then back to the man, then back to the caverns. Follow me.<<

Eolus wasn't sure what made him suddenly decide the loud noise and
gathering dragons was a good place to be, but well it was the hatching
caverns so maybe that? Whatever it was though that sent that why as he
was off shift it was something to worry about that later after he
found out what he could do to help. It was a mass panic, controlled
and not all at the same time, but right now his worry was trying to
find out how he could help. He did know when he spotted someone goign
towards the large crowd with a baby, but it wasn't till he got closer
that he realized the 'someone' was a healer. Well this was something
he could help with. "I can take the baby if you want sir." he offered
once he knew he would be close enough to be heard.

ooc: candidate crecheworker at yer service!

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric