Can I help you? I can bring you ... water? {Yolin, Namieh}

Kouga

Yolin really wasn't able to do anything on her own yet, she'd only
been here a couple of months still, but that was ok. At least she
could do simple things like get people water and make sure they didn't
need to see the older healers who could well actually do things. Oh
and she could talk to them! She was allowed to do that too!

That in mind the 'twelve' turn old was carefully poking her head into
the room of those who were awake to see if any of them needed just
that. Coming to the next room she was careful as previous to 'knock'
to see if the person was awake or not before going in. No need to wake
someone or bother someone who didn't want company after all.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric