Re: Harper Delivery (Intro post Attn: Searchrider, any)

Ren

Seisilth was sunning on the sands after a bath, hide a bit brighter than usual under the fresh coat of oil Vofali and the candidates she'd recruited had just applied. The green stretched and yawned before she felt the familiar tingle at the corner of her mind. Seisilth looked around for the source and found it in the blue-clad Harper walking to the Haven. Definitely her.

{{Hello,}} the green called out. {{I am Seisilth of Vofali. I haven't felt you before, are you new to the Weyr? It's a lovely place with dragons like me. Who are you?}}
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...