Re: This Will Not Stand Att: T'ryn/M'ayen

Jerzy Tobin

"Lennaye is your daughter?" He hadn't thought the man was old enough, but then Wingleaders looked younger and younger of late.

He only half-listened to the lecture on what T'ryn found acceptable. Really the matter had been resolved the moment T'ryn claimed Lennaye as his own.

"Fine," he said calmly, once the man paused for breath. "I'll ease off her. But talk to her about paying attention."
T'ryn blinked, caught off guard by the agreement to ease up on
Lennaye. He'd expected a fight, actually, and to not get one had him
reeling a bit. But, he'd take the victory handed to him.

"I assure you, I have, and will do so again, just to make sure it
sticks. Thank you for your time, ACM M'ayen."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146