Re: Is it ok to be happy and sad and mad? {Fellan, E'lis}

Aaron

I just...:: he
explained, unable to help fumbling a bit as he kept trying to 'talk'
faster in his rush to get everything out before his hands just dropped
as he couldn't find the words to explain.

Sharp, who didn't like the turn in her Pet's thoughts, but also sadly
couldn't exactly do anything to save him from his own thoughts was not
pleased with this. She hunkered down on his shoulder trying to comfort
him as much as she could, but well she wasn't sure what was wrong just
that it had to do with the recent eggs and he big ones.

E'lis did not hide the sympathy on his face. His eyes even misted. He understood, or at least, he could try to understand where his son was coming from.

::Feelings are complex things,:: he signed. ::Sometimes we feel lots of different things at the same time, and it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. It's not your fault that the eggs didn't hatch. It was the earthquake. I know you want to be out there Standing with the others. And if I made the rules, I would give you the chance. But I don't... I'm sorry.::