Re: This Will Not Stand Att: T'ryn/M'ayen

Jerzy Tobin

"Wingleader," he greeted. "Please, take a seat." Not that he had any idea what T'ryn might want. Better to be polite anyway.

"I prefer to stand, thank you," T'ryn said, remaining upright.  Partly because he didn't expect this to take long, and partly because, somewhere in the back of his mind, a little voice was screaming to use absolutely anything to his advantage in this 'fight', and height was one of those advantages.

"I'm here to discuss one of your candidates, the ah, punishment, you gave them in class today."

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted, and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146