Re: Trying to be Subtle atten: Tamalack/Kalain

Laurie

"Yeah. I mean, it's not like we planned to go find a whole new breed of wher and Impress the best possible breedable colors," Tam cried. He clapped his hand over his mouth. "Oops, didn't mean to be so loud. So," he studied his friend. "You seem depressed. What's wrong?"

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 5:34 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"I know," Kalain grunted. That was another problem, maybe he could distract his best friend. "We were just saving their lives and I wouldn't have it any other way."

~Lain good. Tam good. Mean two-legs. Tect Lain and Tam.~ Sleek answered