Re: What Were You Thinking, Boy? ((Attn: Asheran, Kassia, ))

Jenna Cunningham

"No, I wasn't thinking about - I wasn't thinking at all, I just -"

Asheran fumbled for something other to say than I was trying to stop him or I was trying to help. He felt frustration surge up in him, frustration beyond the adrenaline shakes and the shock and the exhaustion and the flicker of righteousness of doing the right thing that nobody else seemed to understand, because it was glory hunting when you tried to stop someone from getting themselves badly hurt and -

"I was just trying to help!" He snapped finally, shouting, and immediately regretted it.