Re: This Will Not Stand Att: T'ryn/M'ayen

Laura Walker

So, after doing his best to reassure the young girl and sending her on
her way after Myholth was finished with his washing, T'ryn went in
search of M'ayen.  He figured the best place would be to start in the
ACM's office, so that was where he went.

"Enter!" Some things didn't change; the bellow from inside the office was just the same as in T'ryn's Candidacy.