Re: Trying to be Subtle atten: Tamalack/Kalain

Laurie

Chato walked sedately next to Tamalak, constantly looking up at him. It would at first seem that he was being the model wher, but that wasn't quite the case.

~~Is dis right?~~
~~Howz dis?~~
~~Lookat wut a good boy Chato is!~~
~~Ima walkin' like you sed~~

"Yes, Chato, you're perfect," Tamalak said, smiling down at him. Shards, he loved his wher, but sometimes...

~~Sometimes wut? You luv me moar?~~

Tamalak laughed, and scratched Chato's head. They walked through the barracks door. "Yes, Chato, sometimes I love you more."  He noticed Kalain and Sleek and plopped down next to him.

"You doing okay? You look a bit pensive." 

Chato pounced on Sleek happily. ~~I got to walk 'round da whole building wif Tam~~ he said, excited.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 2:52 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
For a long time Tamalack had been Kalain's best friend. They went a lot of places together and they had gone into the whercraft together. Now they had the only two tunnel whers in captivity and Kalain felt that made them even closer. Along the way somewhere he realized that his feelings had change from purely friendly, but he'd been hiding those feelings to try not to scare or drive Tam away. Now he was struggling. The urge to say something was strong, but so was the fear of rejection. Especially since Tam had never shown any interest in men.

Kalain was sitting with Sleak half in his lap, petting her as he brooded over the position he was in. The Whercraft barracks were nice and quiet for brooding.

Join main@arolosweyr.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.