Re: This Is Unacceptable atten: Nayari/T'rif

Nutmeg

Nayari was going through some of the Healer assessments when the knock came. "Come." She called out, not looking up from her stack of paperwork. Now that the Candidates were under scrutiny, it felt as though even more work had appeared.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 2:40 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Right after he finished his conversation with Andreya, T'rif took the note and marched right to Nayari's office to knock. He knew that M'ayen should never have been brought back and now he had proof.

Recluso#6042 on Discord