Re: Is it ok to be happy and sad and mad? {Fellan, E'lis}

Aaron

The thought actually made him feel even worse about everything
actually and he couldn't help frowning at himself and asking for the
who knew number of time ::Papa E'lis am I broken?::. He asked so many
times not all to E'lis, he had probably asked all the adult members of
his extended family at least once, but the problem was there was
always more to the thought that he forgot to ask in this case it was
his feelings about the hatching, but it had been other things before.

::No, my son,:: said E'lis. He had answered the question as such as many times as Fellan had asked. ::You are good enough just the way you are.:: He offered a hug, if the boy wanted one.