Re: Clutching Time: attn Nyzara / C'lynx

kepheren

"Every lady deserves an audience," he said with a smile of his own. C'lynx laid a hand over hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"And since she can't see for you while she is otherwise occupied stay close to me and I'll be your guide."

With that he put an arm around Nyzara's shoulder, hoping she wouldn't object. He found himself rather fond of the healer though they didn't know each other all that well. Perhaps he should work a little harder to get to know her better.