Re: Come See the Eggs...If You're a Male Candidate atten: ANY/Asheran/Foreth/Kassia

kepheren

He was surprised when Asheran offered his hand. To his own surprise Ronhim only hesitated half a second before shaking it and smiling.

"Well met Asheran. I'm Ronhim and really new here. Former drudge from a Hold..."

He let that thought trail off, both because he didn't want to dwell on the past and because he figured that would explain why he didn't think he would rate a bronze.

"It looks kind of angry. If I had to guess that sounds like a bronze or really big brown."