Re: One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others ((Attn: Namieh, Kassia, Any Boys))

Alyx

"Nah, Foreth wouldn't kill him. He's just a dumb kid. But I bet he gets sent home in disgrace. He should after that stupid stunt. I just hope Asheran's alright. He's a good one, he was trying to stop that dumb kid getting hurt." Lerian shook his head in disgust at the antics of the younger boy and trying to reassure Garatt.

"I mean...you don't mess with broody queens. Everyone ought to know that. Most of the others are pretty friendly though. You want to get to know them, go to the lake. They love help at bath time."