Re: She's Always Like This ((Attn: S'nen, F'nel))

Steelsilver

"My type?" S'nen raised a brow, at the fresh insult, and in the back of his head, Sekerth grumbled. ((You should sit on him.)) the brown huffed. ((We rank him, even more so, now.))

"No. Not yet." S'nen answered, absently, some part of him registering the other's departure, but most of his attention on his dratted brown. --Now, where the shards are you, you lump?--

((Over here.)) Sekerth responded, sent a brief image of the lakeside, before the brown snorted and turned his attention once more to the green and her rider. ((I am certain Mine will tend my hide with all due dignity. I am a dragon of rank.)) He was rather proud of his uniformity. ((He comes now.))

He left off grooming Lileth, stretched his neck out a little toward S'nen. ((Mine! See this beautiful green I have found!))

S'nen looked up. "Oh you have *got* to be sharding joking."