Re: One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others ((Attn: Namieh, Kassia, Any Boys))

Alyx

Lerian had been in absolute shock that the boy had taken off across the sands like that, but hadn't been really surprised with Asheran following him. He'd expected that sort of thing from his friend. He'd almost gone too, but the boy next to him had gone pale, screamed, then stumbled a few steps to be sick in fear. Lerian walked over to him and pushed him gently over so his head was between his knees. "Just breath." He said softly. Then they were all being ordered out. Not wanting to miss his, chance, or to leave the other kid behind, Lerian bent down and pulled Garatt's arm over his shoulder.

"Come on let's go get a drink or something, wash that taste out of your mouth yea? We can go see the healers if you need too. Some of them are real nice."