Re: She's Always Like This ((Attn: S'nen, F'nel))

F'nel glowered at his superior, lifting his chin and straightening when he saw the other man move. But then.. the punch he was expecting never came. Instead the brownrider had gone calm suddenly and it made F'nel squint suspiciously. What trick was this? "Only the ones that deserve it," he retorted. "The ones too big for their boots, using people like stepping stones. I hate your type." He sure *thought* he knew what he was talking about by the righteous anger still boiling in his words.

Abruptly, his gaze grew distant while he spoke with Lileth, and when he refocused on the brownrider, F'nel went right back to glaring. "I have somewhere to be. You'll have to find someone else to crush for fun." With that, the greenrider stomped off in the direction of the lake and didn't even glance backward, utterly done with the conversation.

Lileth trilled welcomingly to her rider once F'nel had come in range of the rocks, but she did not disengage from the grooming brown. ((You didn't hit each other, I'm very proud of you.)) She praised, stretching out beside Sekerth with a satisfied sigh. ((And you can oil me now.))

"Is that so, you big lizard?" F'nel's voice was night and day different when addressing the green, kind and warm. "And who is this guy then?"

((This is Sekerth and he is taking care of my itchies. Sekerth, Mine is a very good oiler, you should let him do you as well. Then we can both shine.))

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 5:44 PM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
S'nen bristled right back, the ire and the insult to his rank (earned rank, shardit!) making the brownrider puff up, take a half-step forward. "You insolent-" he began, before visibly checking himself. No. He could do nothing to jeopardize his rank- it was too new, and he was still somewhat unknown at the Weyr. Still, his eyes narrowed. "Are you prone to getting into disagreements with your leaders?" he asked instead, his tone utterly mild.

No wonder the man had been sent here, if that was the case.

((I can see that; you are the most beautiful of greens.)) Sekerth promised, even though the brown's memory was... limited. ((You will be glorious when you fly, and only the strongest shall hope to catch you.)) A brief pause, as he nuzzled her. ((I am as fast as I can be.)) was added, before privately adding, ((Mine! You may approach now!))