Re: One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others ((Attn: Namieh, Kassia, Any Boys))

Jenna Cunningham

"I could have stopped him! I nearly had him!" Asheran shouted in helpless anger as soon as he was dropped, and felt his legs go out from under him, abruptly jellied, sealing his fate to sprawl ass over end on the ground. He was breathing hard - panting really - and tears stung the corners of his eyes. He was soaked in sweat - not good post-workout sweat, but the sour smelling sweat of adrenaline and panic. He didn't feel panicked though, only defeated. The claw that caged him in against the hot sands confused him, and then put things into perspective. He was too emotionally wrung out to protest. Had he just watched someone die? Was the other boy okay?!

"Somebody should get a Healer, call a Healer!"