Re: One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others ((Attn: Namieh, Kassia, Any Boys))

Aaron

And the struggling earned him a growl, meaty breath sweeping over him and Talith's teeth tightening slightly around his body. Not enough to injure - Talith knew very well just how little it took to break the delicate skin of a human - but enough to add slight uncomfortable pressure against the boy's skin. He had no intention of this one escaping.

((We caught them,)) he said to R'tal, to Foreth and to Truenoth. ((But are there more?))

Truenoth reached out as far as he dared without losing contact with or putting too much pressure on the eggs he guarded, his teeth bared.

((If there are more, I will... collect them. And I doubt I am so well practiced at gentleness of jaw as are you, my friend,)) he said, letting those nearby hear him ad well.