Re: Did You Pass the Test to See the Eggs? Atten: ALL FEMALE CANDIDATES/ALL/Foreth/Kassia

Nutmeg

Gesturing for Ysolde to walk in front of her, Nayari had brought up the rear. It hadn't taken long for the small group to arrive at the office and Nayari had taken a seat to one side of the room whilst gesturing for Ysolde to sit in front of the desk. Ysolde had done so without argument and now they waited, waited in tense and awkward silence for the inevitable arrival of the Weyrwoman.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:40 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
He nodded. "We were just headed that way."

He led the way to the office and shut the door behind them. He knew that Kassia would look there first and would be along any minute.

Recluso#6042 on Discord