Re: Did You Pass the Test to See the Eggs? Atten: ALL FEMALE CANDIDATES/ALL/Foreth/Kassia

Nutmeg

Nayari glanced at Ysolde before turning back to T'rif. "Then I suggest we take this to an office as opposed to the middle of a corridor. Your office is absolutely fine if preferred."

Ysolde didn't say a word, she already had an idea of where this was going, mentally calculating how long it would take to pack her things before she would be marched out of the Barracks for good.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:30 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"The Weyrwoman needs to talk to Ysolde about her disrespect," T'rif said. "She should be here in a minute or two."

Recluso#6042 on Discord