Re: It seemed like a good idea at the time! {Petiner, Kassia}

sailyn2

"I'm sorry you're struggling so much," Kassia said. "Having another being in your head definitely feels weird and I could see how you might not like it. It means that you have to think of yourself and them in a way that no one who's never done it would. You have added opinions and wants. It can be exhausting. One thing you could try is to work on your shields. You don't want to cut yourself off from your wher and you may have to wait until he's a bit older to do this, but you can learn to shut out things like whether he's hungry or itchy or whatever. You'll still have contact and be able to talk to him, but you can maintain more of yourself."