Re: Party: Things Are Different Here. attn Kashara / Ronhim

kepheren

"I don't know....being alone kind of stinks. I've been alone for a long time now."

He sighed a bit and studied Kashara for a moment. Odds are she knew what she was talking about. She had been around dragons all her life after all.

"Your uncle the ACM...he would be willing to give me advice? I don't want to be a burden. But honestly I feel really insecure here. Maybe thats a good thing? Maybe it means I'm growing a little."

The words sounded clumsy but it was how felt.