Re: Is it ok to be happy and sad and mad? {Fellan, E'lis}

Aaron

Fellan considered the question for a moment before shaking his head
::Not yet. I want to keep trying first. If it gets too bad though I
will see if you or TailorWynn or someone else can go with me to talk
to them. I want to try talking myself if it needs that.:: he finally
replied thinking that he didn't want to seem like he was being a
little brat, he just wanted to make sure he was getting the attention
he should be. Besides it shouldn't be too hard to face them when
talking to the apprentices as a class, should it?

E'lis smiled proudly at his eldest son. He really was a remarkable lad. Still, he was prepared to step in if he had to. Not everyone was as willing to accommodate as they ought to have been.

::You can do it,:: he signed. ::But if you need help, you know your parents are all here for you, and TailorWynn, too.::